AZ-900 Certificate and Badge Not Available

Hello,

I took my AZ-900 certification exam *** from my registered email ID (***) and I passed the exam with a score of ***(as shown on the exam portal). My candidate ID is *** and my Registration is ***. However, after completing the exam and closing the OnVue portal, I do not see my certificate, badge, and transcript on my Microsoft certification dashboard. Request your kind help in resolving the issue and making my AZ-900 certificate, badge, and transcript available on my Microsoft certification dashboard.

Also, when I log in to MCP/Leaning and want to see my certificate, nothing loads on the pages and the screen stays blank. There is no exam history or badges history under the "Badges" tab (screenshot attached).

But I cleared the exam with the exam result declared as "PASS" with a score of ***.

Please help me get the certificate, badge, and transcript.

Even 24 hrs after I passed the exam, I have not received any mail, certificate, and badge from Microsoft or PearsonVue. I'll be grateful if you can respond to this thread. Why am I not getting my certificate, badge, and score report even after passing the exam? Please help. It's urgent.

Thanks and regards,

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Hello, Soumyadip. 

We are glad to have you at Microsoft’s Community.

After doing some research, we found that there is another thread open regarding the same matter. With that said, we will proceed closing and locking this thread, but please rest assured we will continue looking into the situation you are experiencing at the moment.  

Please reference to that interaction with the following ticket number:  AZ-900 Certificate and Badge Not Available - Training, Certification, and Program Support (microsoft.com).

Kind regards,

Angelica Pinzon.
Microsoft Community Support.
Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30–17:30 EST.
(Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time: Within 1 Business day.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 4, 2021 Views 15 Applies to: