Az103 Exam issue - No lab questions at all

I just took my az103 exam in one of the Pearson VUE test centre in U.K. During the exam I only got 40+ questions and there was no lab questions at all. I didn't see any page showing me to ask for a login to portal. After I finished the exam, all questions matked as answered but I am sure there were only about 40+ questions in total. I don't know why my lab questions went missing and I did fail as I missed almost 25% of the questions. Could you please help with this issue? I would like to get my exam reviewed. Thank you very much.
Answer
Answer

Hi Jia2019,

Please see response from our Business Review Team in regards to your feedback about AZ-103 exam.

Let us know if you have questions.

Otherwise, if this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Kind regards,

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 22, 2022 Views 549 Applies to: