Can I get a Exam fee waiver to attend the Azure A900 exam?

Dear Microsoft Team,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is **Removed**, and I am writing to request a fee waiver for the Azure Fundamental AZ900 exam. I am currently unable to afford the price of the exam, but I am very eager to retake the exam as I am looking to switch my career path and want to obtain this certification to enhance my skills and qualifications.

I understand the importance of this certification and the opportunities it can open up for me in the field of cloud computing. I believe that by obtaining the Azure Fundamental AZ900 certification, I will be able to advance my career and achieve my professional goals. However, due to financial constraints, I am unable to cover the cost of the exam at this time.

I kindly request your assistance in providing me with a fee waiver or at least a partial discount for the Azure Fundamental AZ900 exam. My Microsoft Certification ID is **Removed**, and my email address is **Removed**. I am committed to preparing diligently and passing the exam successfully, and I would be extremely grateful for any support you can provide in this matter.

Thank you for considering my request. I appreciate your time and attention, and I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

**Removed**

***Personal Information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft’s Community Code of Conduct for more information on how you can protect your privacy***

***Moderator moved this thread from Microsoft Certified Trainer / Exams / Discounts/Vouchers/Offers*** 

Answer
Answer

Hi Shabarishwar,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in the AZ-900 exam and inquiring about an exam voucher availability. As it will showcase your expertise once you complete the exam. Allow me to provide information and recommendations regarding your concern.

Currently our ongoing event that offers discounts is the Official Rules | Microsoft Learn AI Skills Challenge and Microsoft Cloud Skills Challenge | 30 Days to Learn It with eligible exams. As of the moment, we don't have any discount with the AZ-900 exam.

Meanwhile For company discount, this is only applicable if you are currently employed, and if the organization is affiliated with ESI.

In addition, if you're currently a student, you can follow the steps on Student discounts | Microsoft Learn to complete your profile and verify your academic status with instructions and requirements needed. Once you have verified yourself as a student, you will be eligible for 30% discount for Fundamentals exam (all countries) and 45% for All Role-based exam (except India and China).

For your future reference you may check for the latest news and updates about the upcoming events, training, and promotions, you may visit Official Microsoft Blog and Microsoft Events Catalog.

Thank you for understanding in regard to this matter and let me know if further assistance is needed.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Sincerely,

GerardM_B6
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 16, 2024 Views 54 Applies to: