Certification, Transcript and Badge Download

Hello Team,

Recently I have successfully completed MS-Azure Fundamentals exam and I want to schedule another exam using the same outlook.com id that I have used for AZ-900. When I am on certificate dashboard and try to view / download the previously completed AZ-900 certificate, transcript and / or badge its directing me to a blank page. Also when I try to edit my certification profile, I noticed that the certification id is getting changed to another outlook.com profile I had. Not sure if these two accounts are linked but I am not able to view / download previous certificates. Appreciate if you can resolve the issue ASAP.

Answer
Answer

Hello, azure_2021_rv.

We would like to confirm you that with the information provided, we have successfully conducted the Merge, nevertheless, for you to see your Learning History in your account, please allow the system 24 to 48 business hours to update the information.

Please refer to the Private Message section to see your Account credentials.

If the assistance provided solved your request, please indicate “Yes” to the question “Did this solve your issue?” shown below. Remember your feedback is important to improve our service. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day.

We will be attentive to your comments.

Best regards,

Beatriz Garcia.
Microsoft Community Support.
Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30–17:30 EST
(Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time: Within 1 business day.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello, azure_2021_rv.

Thank you for all the information you have kindly shared.

We were able to locate three MICDs. Right now, we are working on unifying your profiles.

We will inform you as soon as this process is completed. Please bear in mind that as our system requires some specific steps to merge an account, this procedure will be completed in 48 hours.

We will get back to you with updates of the merging process, thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards, 

Beatriz Garcia.
Microsoft Community Support.
Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30–17:30 EST
(Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time: Within 1 business day.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 21, 2021 Views 53 Applies to: