Exam Retake Request

Hi,

I was scheduled to apply for Azure DP-900 exam on 21st January 2021 11:30 a.m ( Australia/Melbourne) time. I launched the exam at 11:15 a.m however after installing the secure browser for PSI, my camera and microphone were working perfectly fine. But, there was some error with the PSI secure browser and it did not proceed further and gave countless pop-ups for termination of other applications. Even after terminating everything and even uninstalling 3 softwares, it still gave me the same error pop-up and wasn't able to detect that no other applications are open.

I rechecked using task manager and found no applications were open.

I have sent an email requesting retake to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

How long does it take for retake request to be processed? Also, they asked for Pearson VUE case number but this was through PSI online. I have emailed their support as well but haven't got any case number.

Can anyone please guide me as to what I should do or Should i book a new exam altogether?

Hi Shantanu,

We do apologized for the inconvenience.

With the technical issue encountered before, during, or after exam delivery, as per About Online Exams FAQs, the exam proctor will help you try to resolve the issue. If necessary, the proctor will provide an Incident Report number to reference when following up with your testing center support.

I would recommend to contact your testing center as they can assist you with rescheduling your exam and creating a ticket regarding on this issue. Since the exam was scheduled through PSI, you may click this link to submit a request.

PSI LINK: https://psi-cdexp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001044112

For immediate response from PSI Candidate Care telephone numbers please contact: 

US/Canada (toll free): 855.340.3887 

US/Toll number for International Callers: 858.875.3686

I would also recommend, before taking the exam is for you to make sure that your browser is updated. In any case, that you have encountered the same concern, please follow the steps provided below:

1. Use a different browser in Incognito/InPrivate (Chrome/Mozilla/Safari)

2. Should the issue persist clear cache and cookies (steps here) Make sure you check Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.

3. Allow all third party cookies through the browser settings.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question so we may continue in assisting you. This case will now be closed and locked.

Best regards,

Jaryl
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 22, 2021 Views 18 Applies to: