Expired Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) profile

Dear Microsoft, 

My high school allowed for preparing and taking the Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification exam. This was in 2015 and i acquired certification for Word, PowerPoint and Excel, but unfortunately i lost my original certificate and was hoping to locate a digital copy. I accessed certification dashboard, but there were no files to download, only blank pages. i was wondering if you could locate my certificate and send it to me, so i could use it to expand my resume. i have microsoft identification code and few emails as proof of passing it back then. 

Looking forward to your replies, thank you!

Moved from: Certification Profile / Transcript / Missing Exams or Certifications

Hi MMiric,

Let me help you check your hard-earned badges and certificate.

To check on the matter further I have initiated a private message requesting for additional information to locate and verify your account. Please see image below to go to your private message.

Once I have receive your response with the requested information, I’ll be glad to authenticate your account and provide you the access to your Microsoft Certification profile and Microsoft benefits.

Meanwhile, here are the possible reasons as to why your certificates are missing: 

1. You may be logged in to a different account. 

2. You might have duplicate account and would need to be merged

3. Your Microsoft account has not yet associated with the Member Site

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response has been received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked.

Thank you,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 1 Business day

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi MMiric,

We haven’t received any response from you today. We’ll keep the case open and provide you an update on the next business day.

All the best,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

I have located your accounts and noticed that the MCID ending in 2037 is still not migrated.

In order to access the Microsoft Certification profile, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Please visit Microsoft Certification Dashboard

2. Sign in with your preferred Microsoft account and password that you would like to link with your profile.

3. Enter the Access Code along with the MC ID to have your Microsoft account associated with your certification record. ( ** please see private message ** )

Once you have completed this process, you will not be required to enter this information again and can login using your Microsoft account and password next time onward. Also too keep your account active, please access your profile once in every 12 months.

When accessing the Microsoft Certification profile or registering for exams in the future, please use the information (name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number) as it appears on your current profile. This would ensure that the exams get updated under your existing profile.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after two business days. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question so we may continue in assisting you.

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

Kindly follow the steps below using InPrivate browser mode

1.       Go to your Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

2.       Log in with your preferred email address and password that you would like to link with your Microsoft Certification profile.

3.       Enter the MCID and Access Code (*please see private message*) to have your Microsoft account associated with your Microsoft Certification record.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response has been received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked. Thank you

All the best,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

Kindly make sure to log out all of your Microsoft Accounts before following the steps.

Additionally, please provide us the step-by-step recording of the time you login to the Member site until the error is shown. The tool that you need to use is called Problem Steps Recorder. You may click here for the instructions on how to use the tool. Once you have the recording, you can also upload it via private message. We’ll present that to our Support Team since the case then needs to be escalated.

I look forward to your response.

All the best,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

To continue assisting you in this matter, we need to collect personal information. To ensure that your privacy is maintained, please utilize the Private Messaging feature.  Let us know if additional assistance is needed.

All the best,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

For continued assistance and due to the nature of the information needed, please utilize our Private Messaging feature to ensure that your information is secure.

Best regards,

ClarriDocell_S
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi MMiric,

We haven’t received any update from you. This case will now be locked. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. Best regards.

All the best,

Raphael_A1
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 15, 2023 Views 172 Applies to: