Extension on the MCSA/MCSE exams due to Corona Virus Outbreak

Hello Support,

i was scheduled to take a trainer led MOC-20743 in the next 2 month to prepare for the exam to achieve the MCSA Windows Server 2016, before it gets retired. Due to the Corona outbreak many companies put out a travel ban or forbid visiting other companies. Therefore i am unable to take the learning course.

Are there any planes to move the cutoff Dates back due to the pandemic over Covid-19? I doubt that i am the only one affected.

Many thanks for an answer,

Andreas [removed]

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Answer
Answer

Hello Andreas,

As of this writing Microsoft has no extension announcement due to the said pandemic outbreak.

Should there be further notice of changes with our certification in the future, updates will be posted in our Community Blog Site.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after two business days.

Thank you.

ClarriDocell_S
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 1 Business day

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 11, 2020 Views 822 Applies to: