How can I get my Microsoft transcripts reset, from two technology "fails" with PearsonVUE? These are keeping me from scheduling my retake for two weeks.

I tried to take the AZ-900 twice; June 5 and June 6. Both times, I couldn't get past the NDA screen to even get the first question of the test. The NDA screen timed out in 5 minutes (while I clicked feverishly on the "YES" answer with no response).  The timer expired and I received a grade of 0%, failing the exam without ever seeing the first question. Pearson could not reissue the exam or provide any suggestions on why the mouse click did not work. I have spent over four hours on the phone with Pearson, mostly waiting on hold, for them ultimately to say they have no troubleshooting capabilities and connect help me. They issued me another voucher.

Trying to do something to solve this problem, I have arranged to borrow a friend's computer. Even though mine is a MacAir from Sept 2019 on all the latest software, and my friend's computer is 4 years old. I'll run it through the same pre-check that mine passed with flying colors (for what good the test does).

And I need to reschedule for my next attempt - BUT NOW, because I have "failed" the test twice, I'm not able to schedule for two weeks! Is there a way I can kindly have my false negatives taken off my record so I can schedule soon.

BTW, is there any other institution through which I can take this exam at home?

Answer
Answer

Hi TamarPi,

Thanks for providing the requested information.

We have passed this along to Pearson VUE now, and one of their support team members will contact you within 3-5 business days.

If you don’t hear from someone, please do let us know.

Regards,

Deepak

Support Period: Monday-Friday

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 18, 2020 Views 36 Applies to: