How to recover old MCP transcript

I need to recover old my transcript showing certifications from around 2001.  How do I go about doing that?
Answer
Answer

Hi bertrjp,

This is to inform you that I have successfully consolidated your accounts under the MC ID ****166.

Please log-in to the Member Site to verify the changes made.

To access the Member Site, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Internet Explorer and visit the Member Site
  2. Sign in with your preferred email and password that you would like to link with your Certification profile
  3. Enter the Access Code along with the MC ID to have your Microsoft account associated with your Certification record.

(Login credentials are provided through the private message.)

Once you have completed this process, you will not be required to enter this information again and can login using your Microsoft account and password moving forward.

When registering for exams in the future, please use the information (name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number) as it appears on your current profile. This would ensure that the exams get updated under your existing profile.

To keep your account active, please access your profile at least once in every 12 months.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. By selecting “Yes” after 2 business days, the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Regards,

Jasmine.C
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2024 Views 357 Applies to: