I am unable to login to my Microsoft PearsonVue account to view available exam appointment dates.

I am unable to login to my Microsoft PearsonVue account to view available exam appointment dates. I get the error message below when I click "Go to Pearson Vue" under the "Continue Scheduling Exam" section of the page. I have had no issues accessing the registration site until now: We apologize for the inconvenience... ...but your activity and behavior on this site made us think that you are a bot. Note: A number of things could be going on here. If you are attempting to access this site using an anonymous Private/Proxy network, please disable that and try accessing site again. Due to previously detected malicious behavior which originated from the network you're using, please request unblock to site. Please solve this CAPTCHA to request unblock to the website ***Moved from Exams / Exam Registration / General Registration Questions - to - Certification Profile / Sign In / Microsoft Account Issue***

Hi Nikhil15,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Community.

Please use a personal computer to avoid any restrictions/ Also, kindly clear our cache and cookies and allow all cookies/third party cookies on your browser settings.

Afterwards, you may follow the steps below to view your exam appointments:

1.       Sign into your Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

2.       Go to the “Exam Provider’s Section” , then select Pearson Vue and click “Go”.

3.       You will be redirected to the Pearson Vue Portal.

4.        Inside the Pearson VUE portal, you should be able to view your scheduled exam/s on the Upcoming Appointments section.

If still getting an error, kindly contact your exam provider directly:

Pearson Vue Contact Support page:

Phone number: 855-542-6924, +1-952-905-7472 (toll)

Should the issue still persists, we have initiated a private message please attach your step by step PSR (Problem Steps Recorder)  until you receive the error along with the requested information.. Please refer on the image below to access your private message:

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Regards,

Jennie
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Jennie_T,

I have tried above mentioned steps but no luck.

I have sent email to Pearson Support and sent PSR steps to you as well.

Thanks

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Nikhil15,

Thank you for your time answering our query.

We appreciate your effort performing the steps provided on my first response.

I also received an update, that on the screenshot you have provided, please copy the link on the bottom part of the page then enter it on the address bar.

If issue persists, kindly provide us the requested information via private message for further assistance.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Regards,

Jennie
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Nikhil15,

We haven’t received any update from you. This case will now be closed and locked. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Regards,

Jennie
Forum Moderator

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated July 15, 2023 Views 505 Applies to: