I took my MD-100 exam yesterday 07/02/2020 and now the score report is still in progress..

Hi Microsoft,

I took my MD-100 exam yesterday 07/02/2020 and as I was completing the last 3 to 4 Lab questions the exam crashed. The Agent tried to restart the exam but it crashed again and ended up closing the entire application. He advised to Ring Pearson Vue which I have logged a case under 03844824.

I was advised that because the exam is still saying Open one day later on my dashboard and showing as in progress that all the data will be saved. 

I don't want to have to resit the exam as I spent 2.5 hours completing it and would like my results just to be evaluated and scored up until the last few questions which I couldn't complete because if its a pass then it won't bother me so much but being kept in the dark isn't helpful. As you can understand this is quite frustrating when I have a deadline to complete it by.

Any help in pushing this forward to a quick resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Answer
Answer

Hi James,

Great to hear! You are most welcome! :)

Please confirm that I can now go ahead and close the thread.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked and marked as answered.

Regards,

Misu
Tier 2 Support
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 22, 2021 Views 48 Applies to: