Locate my MCSE transcript

Hi,

I will like to view and also share my MCSE transcript with my potential employer however I obtained my MCSE certification many years ago around the year 2000. I have never had a transcript id or access code. How can I get this information ?

Thank you. 

Med

Hi Med,

If you meant your Microsoft certification profile MC ID which serves as your Microsoft Account number where your exams and certifications are under and access code which is used to associate your Certification profile to a preferred personal email account, to assist you, I have initiated a private message requesting for additional information to locate and verify your account. Just simply click the image given below to be routed to your private message.

Furthermore, if you are trying to share your transcript to your employer you may follow the steps below:

TRANSCRIPT SHARING:

1. Sign in to the Member site

2. Once directed on the requested page, please click on ‘Share or download’ under the “Transcript”

3. On the next page, click “share” and it will take you to the 

4. You can create an Access Code. The code must be alphanumeric with a minimum of 8 characters. You will not be required to create a Transcript ID, since the system will create it automatically. You can also include your address if you click the “Include Address Details” button. When done click “Share”

4. Once the code is created, you can provide the link mentioned below along with the Transcript ID and Access Code to share your transcript: https://mcp.microsoft.com/Anonymous//Transcript/Validate

Also, As you’ve mentioned, since your certification was way back 2000, if account is not accessed since then there is a possibility that account is already expired. Please note that if account is not accessed for at least once in every 12 months it will automatically locked out. Aside from that, duplicate account can also be possible if a new credentials like email address, billing address and/or name has been used to accessed the learning site.

In case there is no response received after 2 business days, the case will be closed and locked.

Looking forward for your response.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Med,

In order for us to continue in providing assistance, please respond through the private message we have initiated.

In case we don’t get any response within 2 business days, we’ll proceed in closing and locking the case.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Sebby,

I have clicked on the icon but I am not directed to the private message that you initiated. Are you able to check the icon for me?

Thank you.

Med

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Med,

Thank you for letting me know, please try to access it through this link https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/privatemessage/thread?id=94f7cfd6-604e-4586-8a9e-cdfce4cb1914 in the event that you are still not able to access it please post a new thread and mentioned meSebby_A”  so I can check or you can send me the link of the new post so I can assist you there with the private message.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Med,

In order for us to proceed in providing assistance, please provide the requested details via Private Message. Please let us know if additional assistance is needed. Otherwise, we’ll proceed in closing and locking the case within 2 business days.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Med,

We still haven’t heard back from you. Please confirm if you still need assistance with your MCSE transcript concern. If not, the case will be automatically closed and locked by the next business day.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Med,

Since we did not hear anything from you, as per the process, I will be closing and locking this thread now. Please be aware that after the case was locked, we won’t be able to respond even on your private messages.

We still care about you and we want to hear more information from you. Once you have more time, please don't hesitate to post a new question so that we can continue assisting you.

All the best

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 623 Applies to: