Mixing AZ-300 & AZ-304 - will I still get certification?

Hi,

i am currently studying for AZ-300 and planning to complete AZ-301 as well - to obtain the Azure SA Expert certification.

Both AZ-300 and 301 are due to be retired and replaced with new exams AZ-303 & 304.

if i obtain and complete AZ-300, but don’t achieve AZ-301 before its retired, can i complete the replacement exam AZ-304 and still obtain the Azure SA expert certification? (EG: AZ-300 + AZ-304)

i cant find any information on this. 

thanks

|
Answer
Answer

Hi Ricos,

A candidate can use any combination of AZ-300/AZ-303 and AZ-301/AZ-304 in order to obtain the Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert.

Since you obtained AZ-300, you can take AZ-304 to earn the above certification. More information can be found on this Microsoft Blog.

You may also find updates to Azure Certification exams and FAQs on this link.

Once you passed the last exam required for any certification, please allow 24-48 hours for the certification status to be updated on your profile.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after two business days. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question so we may continue in assisting you.

Regards,

Harlene_KS
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

49 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 8, 2021 Views 2,368 Applies to: