MS-100 Exam passed 5 days ago still no certificate in the dashboard.

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I passed the MS-100 exam on saturday <removed>, but my certification is still not visible in the dashboard. I need this certificate for my work.

I see on the Your Dashboard page, but there is no certificate available in the certification dashboard: 

Congratulations on passing Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services

MCID: <removed>,

Best Regards,

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questionsfor more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Moved from: Microsoft Certification/Certifications/ Certificates/ Missing Certification

Answer
Answer

Hi sekodDal,

I was able to locate your profile using the details you have provided.

MS-100 is one of the requirements to obtain Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification.

In order to earn the certificate, you still need to complete at least one(1) prerequisite and exam MS-101. Please refer to the image below:

After you passed the last exam required for the certification your transcript will be updated. It may also take up to 24 - 48 hours for the system to recognize your new certification status.

Note that Microsoft grants certificates per certification and not per exams that you have passed.

Thus, you may still download your Microsoft Official Transcript as proof that you have completed the exam.

To download your transcript, please follow the steps below:

1.     Try using your browser in InPrivate/Incognito.

2.     Go to Microsoft Certification Dashboard and sign in with your Microsoft account and password.

3.     Click on Transcript.

I hope this helps.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business days. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question.

Regards,

KimYuri_029
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 20, 2021 Views 36 Applies to: