Need help retrieving my MCITP Cert ID Number

Dear Microsoft, 

I took my MCITP exam back in 2009, i can't locate my certification or cert ID number. Can you please assist with helping me get a replacement copy of the certification and number?

Regards,

[removed]

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions  for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Moved from: Certifications / Certificates / Missing Certification

Answer
Answer

Hello DonnellWright0172,

Thank you for the prompt message.

I have successfully located your old MCID and Microsoft benefits. I have also generated an Access code that you can use to associate your MCID to your preferred email address. Please follow the steps below to gain access with your account.

1. Go to the Microsoft Certification Dashboard.

2. Sign in with your preferred Microsoft account and password that you would like to link with your profile.

3. Enter the Access Code along with the MCID to have your Microsoft account associated with your certification record. (Please see your Microsoft Certification Dashboard credentials through private message)

This is a one-time used code and kindly access your profile once every 12 months to keep it active and make sure to use the same information to avoid having a duplicate profile.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Regards, 

Herizon_L
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 3, 2024 Views 156 Applies to: