Not able to redeem Ignite Tour Voucher

Previous Thread was closed by moderator: https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/en-us/mcp/forum/mcp_exams-mcp_offer/not-able-to-redeem-ignite-tour-voucher/fcbcd50d-51e8-446a-b518-d6829c3227ec

I am trying to redeem the Ignite - The Tour voucher and book an exam for AZ-104.

I am followings steps from 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/microsoft-ignite-free-certification-exam-offer#how-to-claim-your-free-exam

No problem till step 6 and i am successfully verified using my Microsoft Account. I select "home or office" option in the step 7.

In the next pages, the exam is still showing the USD 165 fee and is asking for payment.

Please assist.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2020 Views 47 Applies to:

Hi abh.I.jeetSingh,

I need few more details from you so I can escalate to support team to investigate further, for that I have sent you a private message which you will find by clicking the speech icon in the top right corner of this page under "Question info".

Regards,
Vijay Shetty
Support Hours: Monday-Friday

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have sent you the details.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi abh.I.jeetSingh,

Please try the below steps and let us know if issue persists to escalate the issue further.

Below are step-by-step instructions on how to schedule a free exam using the exam offer for Microsoft Ignite 2019 and Microsoft Ignite The Tour 2019-2020 attendees who are eligible. For details on eligibility, please visit Terms and conditions for this offer. 

1. Select a qualifying exam

2. Once on the exam details page for the desired exam, click the “Schedule exam” button to begin online registration process

3. Sign in with the Microsoft Account associated with your existing Certification Profile. If you don’t have a Certification Profile, you will need to create one.

4. Once logged in to your Microsoft Certification Profile, confirm details in your Certification Profile are accurate.

5. Click “Save & continue” button at the bottom of the Certification Profile page to proceed to the ‘Exam Discounts’ page

6. On the ‘Exam Discounts’ page, select the event you’ve attended and click the “Verify account” button.

7. When verifying your account, you must authenticate using the same social account used for event registration (NOTE: If you used a Microsoft Account for event registration, you must use the same Microsoft Account to log in to your Certification Profile to schedule your exam. If this results in having two Certification Profiles, contact Microsoft Certification support forums to merge your profiles, after you complete your certification exam.)

8. Follow steps on the following screens and provide the required details to schedule your exam

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and locked.

Regards,
Vijay Shetty

Sorry this didn't help.

You should know that I had already followed above steps and shared the official link for the same steps that you are providing.

You should also know that i provided all the details to you in the private message section.

But still you tokk 2 days to give me useless steps and asking to reply within 2 days or thread will be closed ?

Anyways, the issue is resolved by Mihai_H1 on the previous thread. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi abh.I.jeetSingh,

I’ve requested for additional information in private chat, please provide requested details to assist further.

Regards,

Vijay Shetty

Sorry this didn't help.

Why do you need more details? Take two minutes and read my above response. To make it easier for you: 

The issue is resolved.

Sorry this didn't help.