Renew my Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate

Hi,

I would like to highlight that I missed to renew my Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate within the time line before expiration. **************

I hope if you extend the grace period to renew the certificate online using the online assessment.

Please note that I raised this ticket before and the ticket was closed because I did not get any notification for the answer.

Regards,

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Hello, khaledzaghloul

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Based on your inquiry, we understand that you missed renewing your Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate within the timeline before expiration, and you hope for an extension of the grace period to renew the certificate online using the online assessment.

To provide you with further assistance, we have opened a Private Message where we have requested information related to your Certification Profile in order to verify it and assist you accordingly. You can access the following link:

Private Messages - Microsoft Community

We are looking forward to your information. If no response is received within two business days, we will proceed to close and lock this case as well as the Private Message.

Best regards,

Laura Gomez
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30–17:30 EST (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time: Within 1 Business day.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello, khaledzaghloul

To continue assisting you on this matter, we need to collect personal information. To ensure that your privacy is maintained, please utilize the private message feature. Let us know if additional assistance is needed.

If no response is received, we will proceed to close and lock the case within two business days.

Best Regards,

Laura Gomez

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, khaledzaghloul

In order to continue assisting you, we need to collect personal information. To maintain your privacy, please use the private message feature. If you need additional assistance, please let us know.

If no response is received, we will proceed to close and secure the case within the next business day.

Best Regards,

Laura Gomez

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, khaledzaghloul

We have not been able to get a hold of you and we will have to proceed with the closure and locking of this Forum. We know that your inquiry might not be resolved yet, but you are very important to us and that is why we want to invite you to please contact us again if any questions or issues arise. You can easily do so by posting a new question.

Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Please note that once the Thread has been locked and closed, you cannot reply. We wish we could be of more help, but if any additional assistance is needed, we will be happy to jump in and take a look.

Best Regards,

Laura Gomez

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 3, 2024 Views 21 Applies to: