Sandbox access has been suspended

Hi Microsoft Training support,

I was studying for AZ-104 and while doing exercise on the Sandbox. I receive a message that my account has been suspended . I have appealed for it and its now been one week I still don't have access.

I receive the following message when accessing the sandbox:

Your appeal has been received. Appeals are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and may take several days to process. If your appeal is approved, you will regain access to sandboxes and other interactive learning resources.

Please advise the reason why it is suspended

Hello, kalpe5h!

Thank you for contacting Microsoft's Community.  

Based on your inquiry, we understand you are having issues with the Sandbox. We are happy to help you!

Please note that we have limited access to the MS Learn and Azure platforms, as we provide support only for the Microsoft Certification Profile.

However, we can connect you with the Azure Support Team, which can be reached on the link below:

We understand your concerns and the importance of having access to the sandbox tool, which is why we recommend you follow up your petition here: mlsecure@microsoft.com regarding the suspension of the account.

On the other hand, we also invite you to check our FAQ support page dedicated for Sandbox issues. For this please check the "Sandbox" tab on the link below:

- Microsoft Learn frequently asked questions (FAQs) | Microsoft Learn

On the same link, you can also report your feedback on the link below. Please tick the Product or functionality box. Your will find a dedicated option for Sandbox issues:

- Troubleshooting Microsoft Learn | Microsoft Learn

We hope this is useful to you, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to keep in contact with us.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, it will be closed and locked after one business day.

Warm regards,

Tatiana Valencia.
Microsoft Community Support.
Support Hours: Monday to Friday 7:30–17:30 EST
(Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time: Within 1 Business Day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Tatiana,

Thanks for your response to my enquiry.

I did report my issue a week ago on page https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/training/support/troubleshooting by ticking Product or functionality . I have still not received a response to my query.

I will contact *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as per your suggestion.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, kalpe5h!

Thank you for your response.

We understand your concerns and the importance of having access to the sandbox tool, which is why we recommend you follow up your petition here: mlsecure@microsoft.com.

Please contact the Security team, which is the department in charge, to assist you in locating the information needed. For this, please send an email from your email associated to your MCP Profile to the email shared above.

We will be attentive to your response. Please keep in mind if no response is received in the next business day, we will proceed to close the case.

Kind regards,

Tatiana Valencia.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, kalpe5h!

Since we have not received a response from you, we will proceed in closing and locking this case. If you still require assistance, please post a new question. We will be happy to jump in and take a look.

Please keep in mind that once this case has been locked and closed, you cannot reply in either channel.

Wishing you the best,

Tatiana Valencia.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 28, 2024 Views 77 Applies to: