Unable to activate sandbox on Microsoft learn

I was going through a challenge on Microsoft learn and I had to use a sandbox to pass the section, but I am not able to activate the sandbox. I am getting this "Your appeal has been received. Appeals are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis, and may take several days to process. If your appeal is approved, you will regain access to sandboxes and other interactive learning resources." when I try to activate it.
Answer
Answer

Hello Samuel_S,

I understand the importance of trying to activate your Sandbox on MS Learn. Let me point you to the correct team.

You have reached the Microsoft Certification Program which is a different platform from MS Learn which handles courses from the MS Learn site.

Please visit MS Learn Support by creating a ticket for your Sandbox concern with the messaging you are having. Please refer on the image below for your reference:

You may also visit Microsoft Learn Community site and click on Start a New conversation.

Thank you for your understanding.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question so we may continue in assisting you. This case will now be closed and locked.

Best regards,

Eunice_R
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 29, 2024 Views 183 Applies to: