View my transcript

When I log into

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dashboard.aspx   

I click to view My Transcripts and am prompted to login and my assoicated MCID email address brings back no results.  I have taken and passed certifications around 2010 and again in 2016, so there should be a transcript to view.

I have two email addresses.  Ultimately I want to associate my personal gmail account to my work account 

--steve

Answer
Answer

Hi Steve,

It appears that someone from our Technical Support team successfully talked to you since a workaround has been provided below:

“Please ask user to login from the personal MSA that user has. The login from that email is not supported since it is not a valid MSA. Advise user to link his work account to personal MSA from the UI”

Let us know if you are able to follow the steps, if not please provide us your feasible time and date for another live session.

Otherwise, if this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” after 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Best regards,

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 6, 2024 Views 14,571 Applies to: