MS-100 Certificate not arrived yet.

My MS-100 Certification  has been completed on the **Removed** and passed. The problem is that I am yet to see the certificate appeared on Dashboard. It is also not showing when I clicked on Transcript. Attached are the necessary screenshots. Please I need help.

**Screenshots removed**

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Answer
Answer

Hi mathias,

I have located and verified your profile using the information you provided.

I can confirm that you have successfully passed the MS-100 exam on your profile. If you’re looking for a certificate specific for MS-100, you won’t earn a certificate by passing this exam alone.

This exam is part of the exam requirements of Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification. To earn this certificate, you also need to pass MS-101 and at least one of the prerequisite certifications below:

·         Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate

·         Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate

·         Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate

·         Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate

·         MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert

·         Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate

After passing the last exam required for any certification, please allow 24-48 hours for the new certification status to be updated on your transcript.

Also, exam badge, score report and transcript is still available on the Microsoft Certification Dashboard. These benefits can still be used as a proof that you passed the exam MS-100.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Regards,

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 10, 2020 Views 26 Applies to: