C# 70-483 exam alternative

Hello guys,
Microsoft has announced that this exam and others will be retired, so I'd like to know what exams will replace it? On the learning site I only found exams related to Azure, but nothing about pure cloud independent software development? Why this choice? What could be valid alternatives? Thank you
Answer
Answer

Hi pampua,

As some of the certifications will be retiring, they will still remain on your certification transcript even after the exams retire. In fact, it will remain in the active section of your transcript for two years from June 30, 2020; at that time the certification will be moved to the “inactive” section of your transcript. As for your question, we don’t have a direct replacement for exam 70-483: Programming in C#, but if your gearing towards MCSD App Builder certification you may click and refer to the image below as if provides the exam which are in line with the updates on certification/exams as well as the community blog which shows more information regarding the certifications.

If you have other questions please let me know.

Otherwise, If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. By selecting “Yes” after two business days, the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

All the best,

Sebby_A
Forum Engineer
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

9 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 26, 2023 Views 5,318 Applies to: