When to renew / recertify the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity from 2018?

I passed the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity in June 6, 2018. When do I need to renew / recertify it?

Hi BastianWie,

You may re-earn MCSE: Productivity by taking any of the highlighted exams below that you have not taken yet as an elective anytime within the calendar year 2019:

More of the information given above is found from our Microsoft Certification Path Competency Areas guide.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, sorry but that not an answer to my question. The question was not "which exam do I need to take" (that is easily to find out in the dashboard) the question was "When do I need to renew / re-certify it?"

So let me explain it a little bit more:

As far as I know the MSCE should be valid for 3 years ... means I archived it in 2018 so it should expire (so that it do no longer count in the associated path) in 2020 ... correct or not? if correct, and it will expire in 2020, then when do I need to take a new exam (from your list) ... must that be before the June 6, 2020 or after?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi BastianWie,

Thank you for responding.

As per our Exam policies and FAQs, it states:

Since MCSE: Productivity is a calendar-based certification, please refer to my first answer that you have to pass another elective exam related to the said certificate within the calendar year 2019 to re-earn it.

Have a nice day!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 4, 2020 Views 192 Applies to: