MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure to MCSE: Core Infrastructure

Hello,

I have read that if you have an MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification, it will be replaced with MCSE: Core Infrastructure on January 1st. 

Well I'm MCSA: Windows Server 2012 and MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure why I'm not getting MCSE: Core Infrastructure in my MCP dashboard?

Why I'm seeing that MCSE: Core Infrastructure is my path 

I have passed 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-413 and 70-414 Please check the transcript

Please I need a clear answer 

* Please Arvin_S don't copy and paste your unclear answer.

Hello Awara Ali,

MCSE Core Infrastructure is a calendar year based certification.

As such, you will achieve this new as soon as you fulfill the requirement in current calendar year – either pass one elective exam or achieve an MCSA certification if an elective exam is passed previously.  

This information can be found on link.

After passing the last exam required for any certification your transcript will be updated. It may take up to 24 - 48 hours for the system to recognize your new certification status.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 48 hours, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed.

Regards,

Arvin_S
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Awara Ali,

MCSE Core Infrastructure is a calendar year based certification.

As such, you will achieve this new as soon as you fulfill the requirement in current calendar year – either pass one elective exam or achieve an MCSA certification if an elective exam is passed previously.  

This information can be found on link.

After passing the last exam required for any certification your transcript will be updated. It may take up to 24 - 48 hours for the system to recognize your new certification status.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 48 hours, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed.

Regards,

You don't understand what I'm asking, If Microsoft has replaced MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure with MCSE: Core Infrastructure then why the changes doesn't  reflected to my profile?

The second thing is I have passed all requirements to get MCSE: Core Infrastructure then again why I'm not getting MCSE: Core Infrastructure.

I have spent many years of my life studying for this title and Microsoft retired it so easy without thinking about those who have this certification!

I hope someone give a clear reason 

Awara Ali
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Awara Ali,  

MCSE Core Infrastructure is not a direct replacement for MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure as the old MCSE is combination Cloud/Azure and Windows Server technology.

Our Business team  determined that it didn’t make sense to replace the MCSE: Cloud Platform and Core Infrastructure certification with one that no longer referenced the cloud or to have both certifications appear on the transcript. Given the overwhelming interest by employers in cloud-based skills, retaining the word “cloud” in candidates certification will be much more valuable to candidates in their career and learning journey. As a result, they have decided not to make any changes to candidate certifications or transcript.

Also, the path you sent is a certification roadmap for candidates who have not taken any exams yet. 

As part of the new process for the new MCSE candidate must  pass either a qualifying MCSA or elective exam during the 2019 calendar year onward to meet the requirements for the new certification. 

Regards,

Arvin_S
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated February 23, 2021 Views 2,091 Applies to: