Az 103 missing labs, no advisory on this.

Hi,

I sat the Az 103 yesterday after having worked with Azure for a year and studied for over 6 months, a lot of which was hands on labs and practice exams which included labs, so I spent a good amount of time preparing for this. 

I sat the exam yesterday and noticed it was all question based and no labs at all appeared, I had no idea this was going to be the case, did not expect this and did not pass the exam. This is very disheartening and a waste of money for someone who has spent many nights and weekends studying material for this only for the exam to be not what was expected. Is there anything I can do about this? Have already contacted Pearson Vue to feedback and ask of the possibility to retake once I have had time to adjust my study approach. 

Thanks

G

Answer
Answer

Hello Graemel,

Please note that with or without labs, the exams are psychometrically equivalent, and the cut score is set appropriately based on the difficulty of the items the candidate sees; taken together, the pass/fail result is an accurate reflection of the learners’ performance on the exam.

To be more clear, having no labs does not impact the final score. The score was adjusted to only be reflected based on the questions.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked and marked as answered.

Regards,

Mihai - Tier II Support
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Hours

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 25, 2020 Views 89 Applies to: