FREE Exam PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals

I attended to Microsoft Power Platform Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

You sent me an email with this information

• Five business days after the event has concluded, click to view the exam details
  • Click the Schedule Exam button to begin the online registration process
  • Sign in or create a Certification Profile
  • Navigate to the exam discounts page and enter the email address you registered for the event with. You must link your account to receive the discount.
  • For any issues with your exam redemption, please open a case with Certification Support

in the higlighted point  i have a doubt, then i go to the link click to view the exam detailshttps://emails.microsoft.com/ga0BaWq0t00dQE0EGh1v8UG) i can see three options

For non-students interested in technology

Schedule with Pearson VUE

For students or instructors

Schedule with Certiport

For job seekers impacted by COVID-19

Learn about our commitment to support people impacted by COVID-19.

Schedule for USD15

Wich one is the correct in order to register?

|
Answer
Answer

Hi NoheliaArnez Pedraza,

After completion of the training, you can redeem the exam discount after 5 business days (Excluding Saturday and Sunday).

Here are the steps to redeem the discount.

Close all open browsers and open a new Edge browser. Click on the following link 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/pl-900

1.       Click on Schedule with Pearson VUE

2.       Sign in to Certification Dashboardusing the personnel email account. If you do not have account, click create one! on the sign in page and create a certification profile (Use personnel email and not the work email to create the certification profile).

3.       On your Microsoft Certification profile make sure that all the required fields marked with an asterisk* are correctly filled (Please remove any Special Characters (like., \! @ # etc.,) from your Name and Address), Save the Profile and continue.

4.       Check your eligibility by entering the email account you used to register for the event. (If you do not see the discount or face any issue, kindly try refreshing the page (2-3 times), try using private/incognito mode)

5.       Click Schedule exam after claiming the discount.

6.       Select How do you want to take your exam (Local test center, home/office)

7.       Select exam date and time and Proceed to Checkout  

See complete Microsoft Certification exams terms and conditions at http://aka.ms/exampoliciesfaqs

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and locked.

Regards,

Vijay Shetty

Support Hours: Monday-Friday

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 9, 2020 Views 162 Applies to: