Exam Voucher

Hi,

I attended the online training for AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals on Thursday.

How do I get my free voucher to take the AZ-900 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification exam?

|
Answer
Answer

alescatlon,

The link is here. It will take you to the events page, then on the top side of the screen you will find the "Support" option.

Regards,

Mihai - Tier II Support
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Hours

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello Sajid,

All of the the "Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals" events are hosted and supported by the Azure team, not the MS Learn team. Please contact Azure support for assistance.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked and marked as answered.

Regards,

Hello Mihai,

Could you please provide us with a link to the forum of Azure related to this issue? I haven't found it with your screenshot. In any case, there are several cases with this same issue so it would be helpful if you could share it with the Azure team.

Thanks in advance.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated January 9, 2021 Views 899 Applies to: