Microsoft exam voucher is not working being accepted by Pearson Vue

Good afternoon. I work for a training company.

One of our customers is trying to schedule her Microsoft exam.

As part of the course she took with us we provided her with a Pearson Vue Exam voucher that we purchased from Microsoft.

(We have actually bought her two exam vouchers and she is saying that neither voucher will work when trying to cash them in on the Pearson Vue check out page).

The message she receives when she enters the voucher number is: “Discount validation failed. This voucher cannot be used with this exam”.

The customer called Pearson Vue and all they told her was "call Microsoft"

Then we contacted Pearson Vue on the customer's behalf and all they said was "tell the customer to call Microsoft"

The customer wants to do her exam tomorrow, Thursday July 23 so we need to get this sorted. She has been patient up to his point but is now greatly frustrated and we are unable to help her.

The course she took with us was Microsoft Azure Fundamentals AZ-900T01 and she that is what she is trying to use the voucher for. 

I can provide both voucher numbers upon request so that you can verify that they match the exam she is trying to book

Please contact me back as soon as possible so that we know why these vouchers are not working. Thank you 

Answer
Answer

Hi Faye,

We hope the information provided via private message was helpful.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve. 

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked, and marked as answered.

Regards

Suraj

Working Days: Mon-Fri

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 23, 2020 Views 140 Applies to: