Student discount on AZ-900.

I am trying to schedule the exam AZ-900. I can confirm that I have my academic discount verified. However, when I checked out it, I couldn't see discounted price as a student. I have to take a test with in few days.

Thank you in advance.

Question Info

Last updated August 4, 2020 Views 308 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi Hanseong_Jang,

Thanks for posting your query.

If you have verified the academic discount voucher, please schedule for the exam as you required by following steps below:

Steps to schedule the exam:

Open this URL https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dashboard.aspx   

Click on Create One and create a new Certification profile using personnel email account (Don’t use your work email). If you have already created one then sign-in.

Once the account is created, try scheduling the exam

• Browse to the Microsoft Certification exam.

• Once you have accessed the exam details page, click the Schedule Exam button to begin the online registration process.

• Follow the information on the screens and provide the required details to schedule your exam.

Click on Continue to Pearson VUE to schedule the exam and choose a nearest test center as per your convenience.

• Select the test center, date and time as required.

• Apply the voucher code at Checkout, which will change the cost to $0.00 and submit the order. (Step 3 payment page will provide you the option to add voucher as shown below)

Additional information: To apply the discount Voucher you need to proceed with all the steps until payment option ends.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked, and marked as answered.

Regards,
Veena
Support Days: Monday - Friday

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.