Examination Rescheduling/Issues

Hi there,

I had my AZ-900 exam scheduled and ready to go last Sep. 25, 10:00 AM. I went to get everything set up at 9:40AM and had a weird screen telling me to reset my cache/cookies for my browser, then try incognito mode, and then to call Pearson Vue support. I tried the first two options and then ended up needing to call their support. I was on a call with them for 30+ minutes trying to resolve that issue and they were tragically unhelpful. They eventually just told me to call Microsoft and the call ended with me just asking for a ticket # to track this incident and they couldn't understand what I was talking about so they just kept repeating the phrase "you need to call Microsoft for help". (The issue was with their website, and their website told me to call them, but they kept telling me to call Microsoft.) At this point I had already missed my exam window.

I emailed their support the same day telling them about my poor experience and asked who to talk to regarding rescheduling the exam that was missed due to their website which not even their support could solve for me. I have not heard back from Pearson Vue yet and I am greatly disappointed with my experience. I would still like to take the examination, and I am hoping that Microsoft can help me reschedule it.

I also feel that it is important for Microsoft to understand what their online testing provider's service and support quality are. Hopefully they will one day have their own branch for this or use a more competent provider.

Thank you for your time,

Jack

Hello JackP777,

Thank you for posting your query and apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We know you're worried about rescheduling your exam, I can help by sending your details to Pearson VUE and one of their support team members will contact you within 3-4 business days. I just need to collect a few pieces of information, so I have initiated a private message session with you. 

As we await, please be informed that the thread will be automatically closed, locked and marked as answered if in-case we don't hear back within 2 business days.

Regards,

Swethanathan

Support Period: Monday – Friday

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 5, 2020 Views 13 Applies to: