AZ-103 Exam not showing in Microsoft Learning Dashboard, Pearson VUE score reports as PASSED but also displaying status of TAKEN.

Hi,

On 27th of November I passed the AZ-103 exam. On Pearson VUE the score report in PDF shows the result as PASSED with the score well above the required level of 700 points. However the status on Pearson VUE exam history page displays status of TAKEN.

There is also no information on passing the exam on Microsoft Learning. No email confirmation received.

Can you assist in resolving the issue please?

Thank you.

Best Regards

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello JBort,

We have recently received similar reports from our candidates showing the same “Taken” status which was recently fixed by our Engineers and Pearson VUE.

I also recommend to observed basic troubleshooting such us clearing all your cache and cookies and using different browsers (Edge, Internet Explorer or an InPrivate browsing). To prevent any issues while accessing your MCP profile and benefits.

Meanwhile, below are the steps for transcript and certificate downloading:

1. Please visit MCP Member Site.

2. Sign in with your Microsoft account and password.

3. On the “Your dashboard” page, kindly select ‘Share or Download’ under the “Transcript”;

For certificate, please click on 'Download' under “Certificates”.

4. On the “Certificate” page, select the certificate(s) that you would like to download.

5. Please click on the “PDF” button. An "OPEN, SAVE, SAVE AS" bar will pop-up at the bottom of the page.

To utilize your exam badge select ‘Share or download’ under “Badges”.

In case you are still unable to locate your MCP benefits, please reply on the private message that I have initiated. This is for us to locate and verify your MCP profile. You may also click the image below to access the interface. 

Otherwise, if this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below so that other learners can benefit. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Thanks, 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Chan_07,

Thank you for responding to my query. Unfortunately using different browsers and in-private window did not help.

I replied to your private message with all details requested.

Please investigate the issue as the status is still the same as before. No mail from Microsoft, no transcript available, no badge, Pearson VUE web page still showing exam as TAKEN (should be PASS instead).

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi JBort,

Thanks for letting us know.

I have sought assistance from our Technical Support Team regarding this case since AZ-103 exam was tagged as “Ungraded” in our database. This is why you are seeing the “Taken” status on the Pearson VUE site. Your credentials will be updated on your account within 3 - 5 business days. We will notify you via this thread once the update has been made.

Please stay tuned.

Regards, 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello JBort,

Thank you for those information.

I received an update from our Technical Support Team that the exam AZ-103 and the “Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate” are now update on your MCP transcript and profile. This only means that you have successfully passed the exam.

Attached in the private message is a copy of your transcript for your reference of the changes.

To obtain a copy of your certificate, please follow the steps below:

1.    On the “Your dashboard” page, please click on 'Download' under “Certificates”.

2.    On the “Certificate” page, select the certificate(s) that you would like to download.

3.    Please click on the “PDF” button. An "OPEN, SAVE, SAVE AS" bar will pop-up at the bottom of the page.

Meanwhile, to utilize your certification exam badge select ‘Share or download’ under “Badges”.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question belowso that other learners can benefit. Additionally, please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed and be locked. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we will not be able to respond, even on private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Have a nice day!

All best,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I can see and I am able to download the badge, but there is nothing showing at the moment when I try to click on transcripts or certificates (it redirects to a different web address https://mcptnc.microsoft.com/certificate for both transcripts and certificates if compared to badge link https://certification.microsoft.com/badge).

When clicking on certificate or transcript I am being redirected to another web page which seems to be stuck (blank page) for a long time and then displaying the following page after 2 minutes:

Then after another 1-2 minutes the following error appears:

Neither can I see any certificates (even previous ones) nor does it generate any transcript.

Browser cache has been cleared, but the problem remains.

Please verify and correct the problem.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi JBort,

To dig deeper with this case, please forward in the private message the step-by-step recorder from the time you log in until you get the error on your screen. This will help our Support Team to investigate the case. You may click here for the instructions to use the recorder.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have exactly the same issue but with the AZ900 exam. Do you find any workaround?

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Chan_07,

I tried to attach generated .zip or .mht file from the recorder you mentioned, but the portal allows to attach picture files only like .jpg, etc...

Please let me know how I can send you the file.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello JBort,

Thanks for letting me know, I have done necessary updates here on our end.

Kindly, attach the requested information in the private message for ease of investigation.

jfwatsonc if you have encountered the same issue, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

I do not know what has been done in the meantime on your/Microsoft end, but eventually it is working now.

Web pages with certificates and transcripts load immediately and displaying correct information without any delays like it used to be before.

Thank you very much for your support.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 17, 2022 Views 251 Applies to: