I am not able to download my scorecard of AZ-900 certificate

Hi Team,

i am not able to download my scorecard of AZ-900 certificate from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/dashboard.aspx. it always gives the error on redirection. Please note that i have tried to download after 48 hrs but same error is still there. I have removed system cache and tried in all browser with private browser. Kindly help on this urgently.

Below is the error :

Hi Neeraj MohanBhardwaj,

In order for us to sort out the issue, please provide me a step-by-step screenshot of your action by using Problem Steps Recorder (PSR ; can be searched on your Windows PC) until you get to the error message then send it to our private message which I have initiated alongside with your account information to locate and verify your profile.

To view your private message, see image below:

I’ll look forward for your response.

Kind regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Neeraj MohanBhardwaj,

In order for us to continue in providing assistance, please respond through the private message we have initiated. 

In case we don’t get any response after 2 business days, we’ll proceed in closing and locking the case.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Neeraj MohanBhardwaj,

We are eager to assist you, but due to no response we are unable to check on your details.

If we don’t get any response by tomorrow, the case will be automatically closed and locked.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Neeraj MohanBhardwaj,

Since we did not hear anything from you, as per the process, I will be closing and locking this thread now. Please be aware that after the case was locked, we won’t be able to respond even on your private messages. 

We still care about you and we want to hear more information from you. Once you have more time, please don't hesitate to post a new question so that we can continue assisting you.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated August 20, 2023 Views 664 Applies to: