Microsoft Certification Page doesn't load - shows a blank white screen

I have been trying to schedule AZ-900 exam however when I click to schedule with PearsonVue, it redirects me to a page where it has two options 

1.Certification Profile

2.Exam Discounts

The page ends up in a blank white screen and doesn't pull any records. Is there a way to fix the issue? Screenshot attached.

***Moved from Certification Profile / Profile Not Found

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello Debjeet_Pal,

Looks like you are having difficulties scheduling your exam. To fix this, please follow the steps below:

Please go to your Microsoft Certification Dashboard and follow the steps provided below.

1. Try using your browser in InPrivate/Incognito. 

2.  Should the issue persist clear cache and cookies (steps here) Make sure you check Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete. 

3. If the above steps do not resolve your issue, please provide us with a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) via private message so we may continue troubleshooting with you.

Please forward the requested information and your PSR in case that the issue is still not resolved. You may click the image below to open your private message:

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Regards,

Rosalie_G
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Debjeet_Pal,

You can look for your MC ID on the upper right corner of your profile. This is a series of numbers that is designated to each candidate.

Meanwhile a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) is a tool which helps you capture each movement that you do on your computer. This will help us understand where the issue is coming from.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received within two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Regards,

Rosalie_G
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

On top right i see my name and email address - [REMOVED], if that is the MC ID or if something else I would request a screenshot to get guided. ALso, find the screenshot which you can refer to for MC ID.

I have a recorded session, do let know where should I upload it so that you can check.

[REMOVED]

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Debjeet_Pal,

It seems like you don't have a Microsoft Learning Account yet.

Please follow the steps below to create one:

1.    Sign in to Microsoft Certification Dashboard using your Microsoft Account and password.

2.    Please click “Edit your certification profile” located on the upper right corner of the page.

3.    On the Microsoft Certification Profile page, please fill out the requested information.

4.    Once completed, please click save and continue button.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Regards,

Rosalie_G

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

When i open the Microsoft Certification Dashboard, it has no option in top right corner. That is the primary issue which i'm trying to address here. i just see 2 option in the left 

1.Certification Profile

2.Exam Discounts 

and rest a blank page. i have already attached a snip of the page. Please find it again for reference.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Debjeet_Pal,

There is a possibility that you are using an older version of the Edge browser. Hence, kindly use updated version and also to clear cookies and history from the browser and follow the below mentioned steps to resolve the same and keep us posted on the status.

1. Please open a registration window

2. Press F12 function key

3. Once you see a Developer Tool window popping up on the screen

4. Please click on "Network Tab"

5. Clear the session (Please find highlighted in screenshot)

6. Refresh the screen

7. Try registering the exam again

In the event that the issue still persists, please send us a new step-by-step recording from the time you log in to the Member Site until the issue is shown using the Problem Steps Recorder (PSR) via private message.

Or If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Kind regards,

Joyce_V

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Looks like we are circling back to 0 and making no progress in the issue. 

The first thing is if I have other certifications from the past, why shouldn't I have a certification profile?

Next, we are dragging this issue for a long and it is annoying me like anything now. Even if I share a PSR it won't pop anything new. 

The issue is simple which I have repeated multiple times and have been chasing for the last 10 days.

Seriously? This is technology from Microsoft? And moreover, I'm going to pay for the certification, you guys are not doing anything free here and still, this is the level of support? Woah.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Still waiting for a response on this

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Gentle Reminder! The issue is still pending and waiting for a resolution

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Debjeet_Pal,

We asked for the assistance of our Support Team.

Please expect an update within 3-5 business days or as soon as we hear back from our Support Team.

Regards,

Rosalie_G

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 13, 2020 Views 185 Applies to: