Unlink personal Live ID from Microsoft Partner Portal

Hi,

I would like to unlink my personal Live ID account from a Partner ID account on the Microsoft Partner Network.

Prior leaving the company I have managed to unlink my MCP account but I don't know the reason why my private Live ID is still connected to former employer.

I can successfully login to https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/ with my private Live ID and see my organization with Partner ID.

I try to create a ticket in Partner Center but I don't have permission to view this page.

In addition, I even contacted former employer and primary contact but without any luck.

Is there any way to unlink my price account?

Thanks.

Answer
Answer

Hello ImoThor,

Looking into the screenshot provided through private message, it looks like your Partner ID is the one having issues unlinking it from your previous organization.

Assistance linking/unlinking organization to your Partner ID is being handled by to MPN (Microsoft Partners Network) Support team.

You may reach them by going to the link provided below:

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-us/support

The team that you have reached is Microsoft Certification Program that supports certification profile, certificates and exams that are being taken from the Learning Site.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question. If your inquiry was not fully resolved, please post a new question so we may continue in assisting you. This case will now be closed and locked.

Regards,

Jovilin_C
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 1 Business day

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 15, 2020 Views 246 Applies to: