Not able to register for the AZ900 exam due to no last name

I want to appear for the AZ-900 certification but I am unable to do so as I don't have any last name. I tried entering dot (.) in last name but that did not help as I got the error "Invalid legal name". So please provide a solution for the same asap.

Hello Atindra.,

I was able to locate a similar case under the same username on this thread “Details not updated on the pearson vue website. Please verify if this is the same user to avoid any confusions in providing resolution.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am the same person but this is a different account and a different email address, I did so in order to be able to appear for the certification as soon as possible because I need to complete the certification urgently for my professional requirements . So in this account the details have yet not been sent to Pearson vue since exam registration has not started so there would not be the waiting time of 24-48 hrs for updates to take place on their website. So kindly help me out with a solution as to how can i register for rge exam because the last name column doesn't take dot (.) as a vaild last name.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Atindra.,

Thanks for the confirmation.

To avoid confusions in providing resolution, please refer to your original post for resolution since I already updated your last name to “LNU” yesterday for you to be able to register for an exam.

Note: Kindly, response to my follow-up post to ensure that we are on the same page.

In this case, I will be closing and locking this thread now. Please be aware that after a case is locked, we won’t be able to respond even on your private messages. If your concerns were not fully resolved, please post a new question so that we may proceed in assisting you.

Regards, 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 29, 2020 Views 27 Applies to: