How do I apply the 50% discount for MCP Exams I am eligible for as an MCT?

I got an email asking me to update my certifications in order to continue being eligible for MCT Renewal.

In the body of the email, I was told, that I am, as an MCT, eligible to 50% discount of the MCP Exams Fee "We have several exam discounts available exclusively to MCTs that can help ease the cost burden of taking an exam. 1) Limited time 75% discount off select exams that is available through June 30, 2018, 2) Ongoing 50% exam discount off any MCP exam and 3) One free MOS Exam. These discounts are available through your Microsoft Learning Dashboard."

I tried to schedule an Exam through Pearson website but I was not able to find an option to apply the discount, also in my Dashboard I am not able to find any option related to that discount.

Can you please provide some help on this?

Question Info

Last updated March 6, 2020 Views 1,953 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hello CarlosChavez Trainer,

All MCTs and Alumni members are qualified to the 50% discount on all MCP exams, which will be applied at the check-out page when you're about to enter your payment details on the exam registration process. Go to the exam list to choose the exam you would like to take then select Schedule Exam.

To ensure that the 50% discount will be applied, you must sign-in from the MCT Member Site using the Microsoft account associated to your MCT profile.

For the 75% discount, the list is updated at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mct-offers.aspx which can be accessed thru a link on the MCT Central. Same process as the 50% discount, it will be applied at the check-out page automatically on the exam registration process.

For MOS exam, you will receive a voucher by sending an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with your name, Microsoft Certification ID (MCID), and location (state and country/region).

Let us know if you have any further questions.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below, so that other learners can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 48 hours, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed.

Best regards,

Mark_Babes03
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday-Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours (5:30 am-5:30pm Pacific Time)

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.