How do I renew my MCT certification?

HI,

I'm trying to renew my MCT certification, but I'm not able to. Whenever I access this link, it tells me that my MCT application is pending approval, while it actually has been approved in October 2021. I still haven't applied for renewal, but I'm trying to, and I can't find the link to renew or figure out the steps.

Below is a screenshot of what I'm seeing on the account

Answer
Answer

Hi Abdelrahman,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are still unable to proceed with your renewal application. Allow me to provide information regarding your concern.

Please be advised that you can renew your MCT 90 days before your Anniversary. Since your Anniversary date is October 15, 2022, you may try to renewal your MCT on July 15, 2022 by login in through the MCT Enrollment tool.

You may also click this link for the MCT enrollment and renewal guide

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Regards,

Reign_G
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am-5:30pm PST Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 26, 2024 Views 1,165 Applies to: