How to search for a MOC course on MS Learning site

Is there a way to search for a course description page on the MS Learning website?  For example, I may want to search for Course DP-200T01-A: Implementing an Azure Data Solution (the page I want is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/course.aspx?cid=DP-200T01).  I have gone to the MS Learning site, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx, clicked on the Search link, and tried to search for "DP-200", "DP-200T01", "Course DP-200", "Implementing an Azure Data Solution", etc.  None of these return the page I am looking for (they do return other, completely unrelated courses).

In the past, I was able to search on the MS Learn website and find courses by name or number.  

I have been able to find exams by using Google search, but it does not reliably find courses.  
Answer
Answer

Hello David,

I have converted this discussion into a question, and since we have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate team, please let me know if it's fine to close the thread.

Please use the workarounds posted in this thread however bear in mind that while the feedback is greatly appreciated I can't promise that it will be implemented.

If my previous replies solve your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question below them, so that others can benefit, and please take our short survey to let us know if your support experience has been great or how we can improve.

Please confirm by selecting “Yes” within 2 business days, otherwise the thread will be automatically closed, locked and marked as answered.

Best regards,

Vasile
Tier 2 Support
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hello David,

The best way to find courses is through the "Training" drop down menu at the top of the Microsoft Learning page and selecting Instructor-led courses:

This will take you to the list of available courses where you can arrange them by specific criteria or filter them as you wish by selecting the available options.

For the most part the same structure applies to finding exams by selecting the "Certifications & exams" drop down menu.

Click on "Certifications & exams" > "Exams" > "Browse all exams" > "Browse Microsoft Certification exams"

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Vasile
Tier 2 Support
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated September 24, 2019 Views 92 Applies to: