MCT - Application approval status

Hi everyone, I hope you all are well!

I would like to ask your help on understanding how long it takes to have the MCT application approved.
My 1st submission was rejected because the training center didn't send the process yet, so I've submitted it again.
I know I comply with all the requirements, but I'm wondering if there is anything missing...

Can you please help?

Thank you very much,
João

Answer
Answer

Hello João,

I wanted to share some great news with you - I am thrilled to inform you that your MCT Application is now approved. Please allow 24-48 hours for the welcome email to be sent on your email address. Make sure to check your spam or junk folder as sometimes emails are routed to those folders.

Alternatively, you can check your transcript and MCT Enrollment Tool to verify your MCT status.

Furthermore, to commence with your MCT journey, you may review and use the Explore all the benefits available to MCTs for more information.

If there's anything else you're curious about or if you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to help and ensure your experience is a positive one.

If this solves your problem, please indicate Yes to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Ala_V
Forum Moderator
Support Period: Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
Hours to Respond: 24 Business Hours

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 7, 2024 Views 86 Applies to: