Microsoft Certified Trainers should login with Microsoft Certification Account.

Hi All,

My Name is -removed- , MCID  -removed-, I renew my MCT account

. I'm working at Microsoft Partner  

Today, I get error when I accessed https://learningdownloadcenter.microsoft.com. some days ago I accessed normally

Error as below 

"Access Denied
Microsoft Certified Trainers should login with Microsoft Certification Account.
Microsoft Partners should login with their active Microsoft Partner Account. For more information on Microsoft Partner Account click here.
For further support please contact Microsoft Support."

anyone if you know the reason and how to fix this please share.

note: I used hotmail to access 

https://learningdownloadcenter.microsoft.com

Thanks much

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Answer
Answer

Hello Abu,

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Community.

Based from the error you are getting, please make sure that you are using Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome as your browser then try the following recommendations:

1. Clear browser cookies and cache or open browser in In Private mode

2. Login to Learning Download Center using the email address associated to your MCT account and password.

3. Select the course and add to download queue

4. Click on "Download Queue" link

5. You will see the following message: "There is a new tool to track and manage downloads form the Learning Download Center.  Please click on Continue button below to continue with this desktop app.  If you choose to click the Cancel button, you can proceed with the standard Browser download experience”.

6. Click on Cancel button

7. Click on the download icon for the course that needs to be downloaded

8. The files will be downloaded in browser mode.

NOTE: If you do not receive the dialogue box referenced above, try the following before walking through the instructions again.

1. Use a different browser, or...

2. Uninstall the Learning Download Manager using the Control Panel then re-install.

If these steps did not work, please provide us with the PSR (Problem Steps Recorder)  of the incident starting from the sign in page until you reach the error along with the requested details through private message so we may continue troubleshooting with you. (please make sure to capture all steps above in the PSR)

Click the image as shown below to access the private message.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received after two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages.

Thank you,

Krixtne_Mndz
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 11, 2021 Views 71 Applies to: