azure pass code not active

Hi ,

I recieved a azure pass on 15th may but its not working to redeem as 90 days not yet over.

It says " Promo code not active"

|

Hi mth_083,

For further investigation, please send us a PSR (Problem Steps Recorder) from the time you log in until you get the error on your screen. You may click here for the instructions to use the recorder.

Along with the requested PSR, I have initiated a private message that contains pieces of information that will help in locating and verifying your account. Click the image below or follow as shown to access your private message --

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received within two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Best regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi mth_083,

Appreciate the details provided on private message. However, I will be needing to locate and verify your account first on our end in order to escalate to our support team.

Please provide the requested information on your private message to proceed.

Note that I will be needing at least three details to fully validate the profile.

I look forward to your response. Please note that if no response is received within two business days, the case will be closed and locked. After the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond, even through Private Messages. Thank you.

Best regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi mth_083,

To clarify, please be advised that our scope of support is Azure pass for eligible MCTs. Requested information  on your private message is needed so that we can check your account and have the concern escalated to the support team if needed.

In the event that the Azure pass was not received as an MCT, please contact Azure support or if you have purchased it through Courseware Marketplace, please get in touch with Courseware Marketplace Support Team for further assistance.

Best regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi mth_083,

We haven’t received any update from you. This case will now be locked. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 14, 2021 Views 86 Applies to: