MCT Enrollment - Fee for New application

Hi Team,

I am planning to enroll for a new MCT and I recently heard from existing MCT holders and few online forums due to the pandemic situation Covid-19, Microsoft is providing renewal and enrollment free. Just wanted to reconfirm is it true if I am planning to register newly now and satisfying all the pre-requisites. Also as part of enrollment when does the payment needs to be done is it before verification or after reference check?

Regards,
Raju

|
Answer
Answer

Hello Raju,

MCT Application is waived-off until June 30, 2021. This is applicable for new MCT and renewal.

Meanwhile, if you are interested to become an MCT, below are the requirements.

1. Certifications qualified for MCT program.

2. Proof of Instructional Skills.

Once the requirements has been completed, you may go to MCT enrollment and renewal guide to review the MCT application process.

For more details, you may also visit our MCT page.

If this solves your problem, please indicate “Yes” to the question and the thread will automatically be closed and locked. In case we do not receive a response, the thread will be closed and locked after one business day. Please be advised that after the case is locked, we will no longer be able to respond. If the resolution provided did not resolve the issue, please post a new question.

Regards,

Eunice_R
Microsoft Community Support
Support Hours – 5:30am – 5:30pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday (Except US Public Holidays)
Estimated Response Time – within 1 Business day

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 26, 2021 Views 98 Applies to: