Misunderstanding of Office 365 Enterprise E3 Developer MSDN offer rules.

I have some misunderstanding about “MCT Software & Services” subscription.

I am an active IT Pro MCT and I have no problems with MSDN Subscription “MCT Software & Services”.
In this subscription i have offer to “Office 365 Enterprise E3 Developer MSDN” payed subscription with 25 licences maximum.
I pushed “Activate” button and used this offer to activate this subscription on my dev test tenant.
In activation wizard I see this strange window about amount of licences to use.

Min was 0, max was 25. Price was zero everytime. I сhoosed  10. 
I thought that if this window exists and I choose 10, I will can use other 15 licences later. 
I successfully activated “Office 365 Enterprise E3 Developer MSDN” on my existing development, demo and testing tenant. 
No problem. All works.
Now when I press Activate button again it says to me, that offer do not exist.

Its ok for me I understand, I already used it. But what about other 15 licences?

And here is my main question:
Do you know any way about how can I revert this situation back ? Can I use this offer again?
What if I disable my activated subscription? Will “Office 365 Enterprise E3 Developer MSDN” offer enable for me again?

I know that this method works with azure. In Azure i disable subscription and i can use Azure MSDN offer again.

In Azure i have no need to call anyone, problem do not exists.

I already called MSDN support, they hear Office 365 and redirect me to Office 365 Support.
I call Office 365 Support. They see no problem and redirect me back to MSDN support.
I see infinite redirects. As I see now no one really knows how this offer works inside and no one can help me.

Answer
Answer

Hello dimanski,

Once the Office 365 trial version has been ended, it can no longer reactivate.  

Even though the trial version has ended, you may still enjoy this benefit as we provide a non-trial version of Office 365 from MCT Software & Services subscription.

Please check your private message for the workaround that I have provided in order to access your Office 365.

If the provided troubleshooting steps have worked on your end, please confirm by marking this post as the Answer.

Thanks and have a great day!  

Dhelzky_R
Forum Moderator
Office Hours: 5:30am to 5:30pm Pacific Time Monday - Friday

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 16, 2019 Views 1,159 Applies to: